Another family favorite is my Aunt Kathy’s Beef Stroganoff! It’s rich and creamy, easy to make, and makes phenomenal comfort food. Enjoy!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 2 cans Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup and Dip Mix
- 1 – 7.3 oz jar of sliced mushrooms, drained (or drained whole mushrooms, chopped)
- 1.5 lbs. top sirloin steak cut into bite size pieces (uncooked)
- 6 ozs egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter salt, to taste 6 ozs sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Combine the mushroom soup, onion mix, mushrooms and steak.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- When you have about 10 minutes left on the timer, cook the egg noodles.
- Add the butter and salt to the egg noodles and toss to coat (this prevents sticking).
- Remove the Stroganoff from the oven and add the sour cream. Stir.
- Serve over egg noodles.
For original recipe, go to:
I am not sure where my aunt located this recipe. And I am not claiming that she was the original creator of this dish.
Kim Cameron Valencia CA
MY FAMILY RECIPE BLOG