Such a great recipe!! It’s quick, easy and has tons of flavor… It also makes a really healthy meal, when paired with some veggies!!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 medium lemons
- 4 sprigs of finely chopped parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 lb. tilapia or swai (four fillets)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Ken’s Steak House Thousand Island dressing (or your favorite Thousand Island dressing)
- Zest lemon peel with fine grater.
- Juice lemons and discard seeds. If using dried parsley, add it to the lemon juice. Set aside.
- Rinse fish fillets under cold water. Dab dry slightly with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle fish with flour, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on medium high heat.
- Brown fish until done, flipping half way through (about 10 minutes total).
- Add lemon juice and parsley.
- Shake the pan to mix final ingredients and coat the fish.
- Serve with Thousand Island dressing, for dipping, and enjoy!!
Kim Cameron Valencia CA
MY FAMILY RECIPE BLOG