This is delicious, easy and healthy (just take it easy with the cheese and sour cream). Enjoy!!!
Prep Time: 0-10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 15-30 minutes
- 1 package Jennie-O Ground Turkey Lean (7%), 20 oz (1.25 lbs.)
- 1 can Great Value Chili Beans (15.5 oz [439g])
- 1 can Bush’s Chili Beans (Pinto Beans in Chili Sauce), 16 oz (454 g)
- 1 can Great Value Dark Red Kidney Beans, 15.5 oz (439g)
- 1 can Great Value Diced Tomatoes in tomato juice, 14.5 oz (411g)
- 1 packet McCormick Original Chili Seasoning Mix, 1.25 oz (35g)
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Chopped onion
- Sour cream
- Cook turkey burger in large soup pan.
- Add all other ingredients into the soup pan.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Kim Cameron Valencia CA
MY FAMILY RECIPE BLOG