This recipe is also a family favorite!! My mom makes it for EVERY special occasion!! My brothers can eat an entire bowl of it, along side their Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. It’s yummmmmy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Total Time: 22-25 minutes
- 2 packages (20 ounce) rinsed frozen corn
- ½ pint (8 ounce) whipping cream
- ½ pint (8 ounce) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon accent or MSG (optional-Mom Sandy never uses this)
- Pinch white pepper
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Bring top seven ingredients to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter.
- Blend the melted butter with the flour.
- Add the butter-flour mix to the corn.
- Remove from heat.
Kim Cameron Valencia CA
MY FAMILY RECIPE BLOG